Friday, December 10, 2010

Invicta Arsenal on Wrist Review

Invicta Arsenal is huge.  Its probably the biggest watch I ever owned.  It is 63mm.  I think the next size up is a wall clock.  Check the pictures below


Let me put it in perspective, maybe the picture is just too close to get an idea.  Here is a better shot on my wrist.


Above is a shot of Invicta Arsenal on wrist.  Its massive.  Here are more shots at the office




And that is the Invicta Arsenal.  Its a huge watch and with the big enough wrist you can pull it off.  I would say you need at least 7 1/4 inch wrist.  By the way this watch is very comfortable to wear despite its hugeness






5 comments:

  1. Awesome Invicta Watch - my favorite is the Invicta bolt Zeus, but the Arsenal might be next on my list of acquisitions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Love it. Found it on amazon for sale there invicta arsenal 0335 black face, it's actually cheaper on amazon. I originally bought it on evine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the watch can I have ot

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont buy any invicta watches on ebay there flooded with copies i got a invicta zesus that was chrome plated i tried to remove light scratches with polish than i saw copper.

    ReplyDelete